2010 Ford Focus Tire Size was made with different tire sizes. To ascertain the best tire size for your 2010 Ford Focus, we need to ascertain your rim dimensions. The Way to Ascertain Rim Size, Assess your Present tires. Your Ford Focus’s border size is the amount to the best of this R. In the case pictured here, the bicycle size matches 16-inch rims.
Tire data such as speed evaluations and maximum load indicator are based on the publicly available information. Always confirm your tires fulfill the recommendation supplied by your car or truck manufacturer. The Ford Focus was a streamlined automobile offering from the Ford Motor Company since 1998, also has been introduced mostly to compete with the smaller, fuel-efficient offerings from different manufacturers.
The Concentrate comes in a variety of versions and bundles, from efficacy to power and style. The Ford Focus is available in the respective editions. Apart from serving as a fantastic fuel-efficient family car, the Focus is also a favorite option among motorsport fans.
Whether your Ford Focus functions as a daily driver, or job car booked for weekend races, then outfitting your vehicle with all the appropriate Ford Focus tires is vital for receiving top performance from your vehicle. Utilizing our car selector above, pick the year, model, and also parcel of your vehicle to navigate a vast choice of the finest Ford Focus tires to fit your requirements.
Photo credit: Tiresaddict.com
2010 Ford Focus Tire Size 15, 16 and 17Rims
There are a variety of different sizes for a 2010 Ford focus. It is aimed at ensuring the best size for any type of vehicle the ford focus. In addition, the size of each rim is also different. Make sure you check the size of the rim properly before choosing the tires. There are also various other criteria you need to consider when determining tire size ford focus. Below is the information that I got from sizemytires.com, one of the best tire size site information.
Here is the original tire size for 2010 Ford Focus that may different size depending on the rims.
- 15-Inch Rims, 2010 Ford Focus tire size is P195/60R15 87T / Simplified Size: 195-60-15
- 16-Inch Rims, 2010 Ford Focus tire size is P205/50R16 86H / Simplified Size: 205-50-16
- 17-Inch Rims, 2010 Ford Focus tire size is P215/45R17 87H / Simplified Size: 215-45-17
And here is the explaination for the tire size code:
- Letter P at the first code means that the tire is for Passenger Vehicle
- 195, is for 195mm. This number inform that the tire has a 195 millimeters width.
- 60, is for 60%. This number inform that the tire has a 60% aspect ratio.
- R, is for Radial. This letter informs how the tire was constructed.
- 15, is for 15 inch. The number inform that the tire size was designed to fit rims or wheels that have a diameter of 15 inches.
- 87, is for 87 load index. It means it’s capable of carrying a load of 1199 pounds/ 545 kg or less.
- T, is for speed rating of T. It means the tire can use up to maximum speed of118 mph (190 km/h).
2010 Ford Focus Tire Size Review
Next, Let’s look at the 2010 Ford Focus Tire Size Review. The 2010 Ford Focus all-season tires, with dimension P195/60TR15, are designed to all conditions. It can work on dry, wet and mild snow-covered streets, which is excellent since it resembles the heavy snows in northeast Ohio are performed before next winter. The tire dealer said that it might not want winter tires next year since the Focus also has traction control.
It was not surprised that they had been Hankook tires, incidentally, since Hankook Tire America Corp. has 9% market share with Ford in the USA and Canada. Since I understood Kumho Tire U.S.A. Inc. provides the Ford Focus on 17-inch tires, but I did not know exactly what to expect Kumho has two% market share, as a result of its Focus contract.
On the placard in the doorway, the recommended psi is 32 chilly. “Always inflate your tires into your Ford-recommended inflation pressure, even if it’s significantly less than the maximum inflation pressure information found on the bike,” states the operator’s manual. I expect Ford conferred with Hankook before settling at 32 psi.
In the event the machine isn’t functioning correctly, the telltale will flash for approximately a minute and remain illuminated, this chain will repeat each time the vehicle opens.